Complex B1 mapping and electrical properties imaging of the human brain using a 16-channel transceiver coil at 7T
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 69, Issue 5, pages 1285–1296, May 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, X., de Moortele, P.-F. V., Schmitter, S. and He, B. (2013), Complex B1 mapping and electrical properties imaging of the human brain using a 16-channel transceiver coil at 7T. Magn Reson Med, 69: 1285–1296. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24358
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2011
- NIH. Grant Numbers: RO1EB006433, RO1EB007920, R21EB006070, R21EB009133, P41 RR008079, P41 EB015894, P30 NS057091
- WM KECK Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.