4-T 7Li 3D MR spectroscopy imaging in the brains of bipolar disorder subjects
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 68, Issue 2, pages 363–368, August 2012
How to Cite
Lee, J.-H., Adler, C., Norris, M., Chu, W.-J., Fugate, E. M., Strakowski, S. M. and Komoroski, R. A. (2012), 4-T 7Li 3D MR spectroscopy imaging in the brains of bipolar disorder subjects. Magn Reson Med, 68: 363–368. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24361
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2011
- University of Cincinnati Bipolar Disorder Imaging and Treatment Research Center through NIH. Grant Number: P50 MH077138
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.