Measurement of tibiofemoral kinematics using highly accelerated 3D radial sampling
Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 69, Issue 5, pages 1310–1316, May 2013
How to Cite
Kaiser, J., Bradford, R., Johnson, K., Wieben, O. and Thelen, D. G. (2013), Measurement of tibiofemoral kinematics using highly accelerated 3D radial sampling. Magn Reson Med, 69: 1310–1316. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24362
- Issue online: 17 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2011
- NIH. Grant Number: AR056201
- NSF. Grant Number: 0966535
- Robert W. Bolz Distinguished Graduate Fellowship Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.