Partial Fourier transform reconstruction for single-shot MRI with linear frequency-swept excitation
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 69, Issue 5, pages 1326–1336, May 2013
How to Cite
Chen, Y., Li, J., Qu, X., Chen, L., Cai, C., Cai, S., Zhong, J. and Chen, Z. (2013), Partial Fourier transform reconstruction for single-shot MRI with linear frequency-swept excitation. Magn Reson Med, 69: 1326–1336. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24366
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 10974164, 81171331, 11174239
- The Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 2010121101
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.