Effect of through-plane motion on left ventricular rotation: A study using slice-following harmonic phase imaging
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 69, Issue 5, pages 1421–1429, May 2013
How to Cite
Brotman, D., Zhang, Z. and Sampath, S. (2013), Effect of through-plane motion on left ventricular rotation: A study using slice-following harmonic phase imaging. Magn Reson Med, 69: 1421–1429. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24373
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2011
- National Center for Research Resources (NCRR), a component of the National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: UL1RR024139, KL2 RR024138
- Sigma XI Grant in Aid of Research (GIAR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.