Effect of through-plane motion on left ventricular rotation: A study using slice-following harmonic phase imaging
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 69, Issue 5, pages 1421–1429, May 2013
How to Cite
Brotman, D., Zhang, Z. and Sampath, S. (2013), Effect of through-plane motion on left ventricular rotation: A study using slice-following harmonic phase imaging. Magn Reson Med, 69: 1421–1429. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24373
- Issue online: 17 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2011
- National Center for Research Resources (NCRR), a component of the National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: UL1RR024139, KL2 RR024138
- Sigma XI Grant in Aid of Research (GIAR)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.