Maximum efficiency radiofrequency shimming: Theory and initial application for hip imaging at 7 tesla
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 69, Issue 5, pages 1379–1388, May 2013
How to Cite
Deniz, C. M., Brown, R., Lattanzi, R., Alon, L., Sodickson, D. K. and Zhu, Y. (2013), Maximum efficiency radiofrequency shimming: Theory and initial application for hip imaging at 7 tesla. Magn Reson Med, 69: 1379–1388. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24377
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 FEB 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01-EB011551, R01-EB000447
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.