Increased vessel depiction of the carotid bifurcation with a specialized 16-channel phased array coil at 3T
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 69, Issue 5, pages 1486–1493, May 2013
How to Cite
Tate, Q., Kim, S.-E., Treiman, G., Parker, D. L. and Hadley, J. R. (2013), Increased vessel depiction of the carotid bifurcation with a specialized 16-channel phased array coil at 3T. Magn Reson Med, 69: 1486–1493. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24380
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: R01-HL057990
- Ben B. & Iris M. Margolis Foundation
- Veterans Administration Health Care System
- Siemens Medical Solutions
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.