Repeatability of ultrashort echo time-based two-component T2* measurements on cartilages in human knee at 3 T
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 69, Issue 6, pages 1564–1571, June 2013
How to Cite
Qian, Y., Williams, A. A., Chu, C. R. and Boada, F. E. (2013), Repeatability of ultrashort echo time-based two-component T2* measurements on cartilages in human knee at 3 T. Magn Reson Med, 69: 1564–1571. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24392
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2011
- Department of Radiology Development Fund, University of Pittsburgh
- NIH. Grant Number: R01 AR052784
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.