Which prior knowledge? Quantification of in vivo brain 13C MR spectra following 13C glucose infusion using AMARES
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 69, Issue 6, pages 1512–1522, June 2013
How to Cite
Lanz, B., Duarte, J. M. N., Kunz, N., Mlynárik, V., Gruetter, R. and Cudalbu, C. (2013), Which prior knowledge? Quantification of in vivo brain 13C MR spectra following 13C glucose infusion using AMARES. Magn Reson Med, 69: 1512–1522. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24406
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2012
- SNF. Grant Numbers: 131087, 122498
- EU. Grant Number: MRTN-CT-2006-035801
- Centre d'Imagerie BioMédicale (UNIL, UNIGE, HUG, CHUV, EPFL, Leenaards and Jeantet Foundations)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.