Evaluation of heterogeneous metabolic profile in an orthotopic human glioblastoma xenograft model using compressed sensing hyperpolarized 3D 13C magnetic resonance spectroscopic imaging
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 70, Issue 1, pages 33–39, July 2013
How to Cite
Park, I., Hu, S., Bok, R., Ozawa, T., Ito, M., Mukherjee, J., Phillips, J. J., James, C. D., Pieper, R. O., Ronen, S. M., Vigneron, D. B. and Nelson, S. J. (2013), Evaluation of heterogeneous metabolic profile in an orthotopic human glioblastoma xenograft model using compressed sensing hyperpolarized 3D 13C magnetic resonance spectroscopic imaging. Magn Reson Med, 70: 33–39. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24434
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2011
- American Brain Tumor Association (basic research fellowship to I. Park)
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01EB007588, P41EB13598
- University of California and GE Healthcare. Grant Number: ITL-BIO04-10148 (academic-industry partnership)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.