Ultrashort echo time MR imaging with off-resonance saturation for characterization of pathologically altered Achilles tendons at 3 T
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 70, Issue 1, pages 184–192, July 2013
How to Cite
Grosse, U., Syha, R., Martirosian, P., Wuerslin, C., Horger, M., Grözinger, G., Schick, F. and Springer, F. (2013), Ultrashort echo time MR imaging with off-resonance saturation for characterization of pathologically altered Achilles tendons at 3 T. Magn Reson Med, 70: 184–192. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24435
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.