Characterization of estrogen-receptor-targeted contrast agents in solution, breast cancer cells, and tumors in vivo
Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 70, Issue 1, pages 193–206, July 2013
How to Cite
Pais, A., Biton, I. E., Margalit, R. and Degani, H. (2013), Characterization of estrogen-receptor-targeted contrast agents in solution, breast cancer cells, and tumors in vivo. Magn Reson Med, 70: 193–206. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24442
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2012
- Israel Science Foundation. Grant Number: 235/08
- NIH. Grant Number: CA42238
- Center for Health Sciences of the Weizmann Institute of Science
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|MRM_24442_sm_SuppFig1.tif||950K||Supporting Information Figure 1. Concentration dependent T1 relaxation Rates (R1, s-1) of EPTA-Gd in a perfusion system of ER-negative (left) and ER-positive (right) MDA-MB 231 cells. The measurements were conducted on a 9.4T scanner at 36°C.|
|MRM_24442_sm_SuppTabs.doc||60K||Supporting Information Tables.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.