Multidimensionally encoded magnetic resonance imaging
Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 70, Issue 1, pages 86–96, July 2013
How to Cite
Lin, F.-H. (2013), Multidimensionally encoded magnetic resonance imaging. Magn Reson Med, 70: 86–96. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24443
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2012
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: R01DA14178, R01MH083744, R21DC010060, R01HD040712, R01NS037462, P41 RR14075, R01EB006847, RO1EB000790, R21EB007298
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC 100-2917-I-564-027, NSC 98-2320-B-002-004-MY3
- Ministry of Economic Affairs, Taiwan. Grant Number: 100-EC-17-A-19-S1-175
- Academy of Finland (the FiDiPro program)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.