SNR-optimized phase-sensitive dual-acquisition turbo spin echo imaging: A fast alternative to FLAIR
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 70, Issue 1, pages 106–116, July 2013
How to Cite
Lee, H. and Park, J. (2013), SNR-optimized phase-sensitive dual-acquisition turbo spin echo imaging: A fast alternative to FLAIR. Magn Reson Med, 70: 106–116. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24444
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2011
- Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology, MEST [National Research Foundation of Korea, NRF. grant (Basic Research Program, Mid-Career Research Program, and World Class University Program)]. Grant Numbers: 2011-0003394, 2011-0016116, R31-10008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.