Multichannel receiver coils for improved coverage in cardiac metabolic imaging using prepolarized 13C substrates
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 70, Issue 1, pages 295–300, July 2013
How to Cite
Dominguez-Viqueira, W., Lau, A. Z., Chen, A. P. and Cunningham, C. H. (2013), Multichannel receiver coils for improved coverage in cardiac metabolic imaging using prepolarized 13C substrates. Magn Reson Med, 70: 295–300. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24460
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC PGS-D)
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Number: (CIHR MOP84503)
- Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada. Grant Number: (HSF NA7074)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.