In vivo measurement of CBF using 17O NMR signal of metabolically produced H217O as a perfusion tracer
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 70, Issue 2, pages 309–314, August 2013
How to Cite
Zhu, X.-H., Zhang, Y., Wiesner, H. M., Ugurbil, K. and Chen, W. (2013), In vivo measurement of CBF using 17O NMR signal of metabolically produced H217O as a perfusion tracer. Magn Reson Med, 70: 309–314. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24469
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2012
- National Institute of Health. Grant Numbers: NS057560, NS041262, NS041262S1, NS070839, NS070839S1, P41 RR08079, P41 EB015894, P30 NS057091
- W.M. Keck Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.