This article was published online 21 September 2012. In the original Figure 5c,d, the scale of the displacement images was incorrectly labeled. Actual displacements are reduced by a factor of 10, and the updated scale now reads from −5 to 5 mm. This notice is included in the print and online versions to indicate that both have been corrected 12 June 2013.
Magnetic resonance elastography of the brain using multishot spiral readouts with self-navigated motion correction†
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 70, Issue 2, pages 404–412, August 2013
How to Cite
Johnson, C. L., McGarry, M. D. J., Van Houten, E. E. W., Weaver, J. B., Paulsen, K. D., Sutton, B. P. and Georgiadis, J. G. (2013), Magnetic resonance elastography of the brain using multishot spiral readouts with self-navigated motion correction. Magn Reson Med, 70: 404–412. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24473
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2012
- NIH/NIBIB. Grant Number: R01-EB004632-04
- Biomedical Imaging Center of the Beckman Institute for Advanced Science
- Technology at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and Richard W. Kritzer Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.