Distributed spirals: A new class of three-dimensional k-space trajectories
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 70, Issue 2, pages 413–419, August 2013
How to Cite
Turley, D. C. and Pipe, J. G. (2013), Distributed spirals: A new class of three-dimensional k-space trajectories. Magn Reson Med, 70: 413–419. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24475
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.