Noise amplification in parallel whole-head ultra-low-field magnetic resonance imaging using 306 detectors
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 70, Issue 2, pages 595–600, August 2013
How to Cite
Lin, F.-H., Vesanen, P. T., Nieminen, J. O., Hsu, Y.-C., Zevenhoven, K. C.J., Dabek, J., Parkkonen, L. T., Zhdanov, A. and Ilmoniemi, R. J. (2013), Noise amplification in parallel whole-head ultra-low-field magnetic resonance imaging using 306 detectors. Magn Reson Med, 70: 595–600. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24479
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01DA14178, R01HD040712, R01NS037462, R01NS048279, P41RR14075, R01EB006847, R01EB000790, R01MH083744, R21DC010060
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Numbers: NSC 101-2628-B-002-005-MY3, NSC 100-2325-B-002-046 (National Science Council, Taiwan), 100-EC-17-A-19-S1-175 (Ministry of Economic Affairs, Taiwan)
- Academy of Finland (the FiDiPro program)
- European Community's Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Number: 200859
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.