MRI biosensor for protein kinase A encoded by a single synthetic gene
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 68, Issue 6, pages 1919–1923, December 2012
How to Cite
Airan, R. D., Bar-Shir, A., Liu, G., Pelled, G., McMahon, M. T., van Zijl, P. C. M., Bulte, J. W. M. and Gilad, A. A. (2012), MRI biosensor for protein kinase A encoded by a single synthetic gene. Magn Reson Med, 68: 1919–1923. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24483
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: EB008769, NS065284, EB005252, EB012590, EB006394, NS072171, EB015032
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.