Acetaminophen glucuronide and plasma glucose report identical estimates of gluconeogenesis and glycogenolysis for healthy and prediabetic subjects using the deuterated water method
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
How to Cite
Barosa, C., Jones, J. G., Rizza, R., Basu, A. and Basu, R. (2012), Acetaminophen glucuronide and plasma glucose report identical estimates of gluconeogenesis and glycogenolysis for healthy and prediabetic subjects using the deuterated water method. Magn Reson Med. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24485
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2012
- Mayo Clinic
- POCI 2010 (FEDER)
- Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia (FCT)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!