Independent component analysis tractography combined with a ball–stick model to isolate intravoxel crossing fibers of the corticospinal tracts in clinical diffusion MRI
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 70, Issue 2, pages 441–453, August 2013
How to Cite
Jeong, J.-W., Asano, E., Yeh, F.-C., Chugani, D. C. and Chugani, H. T. (2013), Independent component analysis tractography combined with a ball–stick model to isolate intravoxel crossing fibers of the corticospinal tracts in clinical diffusion MRI. Magn Reson Med, 70: 441–453. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24487
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: R01 NS064989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.