In vivo diffusion tensor MRI of the human heart: Reproducibility of breath-hold and navigator-based approaches
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 70, Issue 2, pages 454–465, August 2013
How to Cite
Nielles-Vallespin, S., Mekkaoui, C., Gatehouse, P., Reese, T. G., Keegan, J., Ferreira, P. F., Collins, S., Speier, P., Feiweier, T., de Silva, R., Jackowski, M. P., Pennell, D. J., Sosnovik, D. E. and Firmin, D. (2013), In vivo diffusion tensor MRI of the human heart: Reproducibility of breath-hold and navigator-based approaches. Magn Reson Med, 70: 454–465. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24488
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2012
- NIHR Cardiovascular Biomedical Research Unit at the Royal Brompton and Harefield NHS Foundation Trust and Imperial College London
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01HL093038
Vol. 72, Issue 2, 599, Article first published online: 17 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.