3D isotropic high-resolution diffusion-weighted MRI of the whole brain with a motion-corrected steady-state free precession sequence
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 70, Issue 2, pages 466–478, August 2013
How to Cite
O'Halloran, R. L., Aksoy, M., Van, A. T. and Bammer, R. (2013), 3D isotropic high-resolution diffusion-weighted MRI of the whole brain with a motion-corrected steady-state free precession sequence. Magn Reson Med, 70: 466–478. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24489
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: 1 R01 EB008706, 1 R01 EB008706 S1, 5 R01 EB002711, 1 R01 EB006526, 1 R21 EB006860
- Center of Advanced MR Technology at Stanford. Grant Number: P41RR09784
- Lucas Foundation
- Oak Foundation
- GE Healthcare
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.