Divalent metal transporter, DMT1: A novel MRI reporter protein
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
How to Cite
Bartelle, B. B., Szulc, K. U., Suero-Abreu, G. A., Rodriguez, J. J. and Turnbull, D. H. (2012), Divalent metal transporter, DMT1: A novel MRI reporter protein. Magn Reson Med. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24509
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2012
- NIH grant. Grant Number: R01 NS038461
- NIH/NYU GPP program for Structural Biology
- NYU Cancer Center Support Grant. Grant Number: NIH P30 CA0016087
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!