In vivo 1H-MRS hepatic lipid profiling in nonalcoholic fatty liver disease: An animal study at 9.4 T
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 70, Issue 3, pages 620–629, September 2013
How to Cite
Lee, Y., Jee, H.-J., Noh, H., Kang, G.-H., Park, J., Cho, J., Cho, J.-H., Ahn, S., Lee, C., Kim, O.-H., Oh, B.-C. and Kim, H. (2013), In vivo 1H-MRS hepatic lipid profiling in nonalcoholic fatty liver disease: An animal study at 9.4 T. Magn Reson Med, 70: 620–629. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24510
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2012
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (National Research Foundation of Korea). Grant Numbers: 2009-0077642, 2010-0002896
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.