Disclosure: B.F.J., J.M., and B.G. declare a possible competing financial interest: they filed Patent applications 11163573.6-1265 and PCT/EP2012/057237.
Mapping of oxygen by imaging lipids relaxation enhancement: A potential sensitive endogenous MRI contrast to map variations in tissue oxygenation†
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 70, Issue 3, pages 732–744, September 2013
How to Cite
Jordan, B. F., Magat, J., Colliez, F., Ozel, E., Fruytier, A.-C., Marchand, V., Mignion, L., Bouzin, C., Cani, P. D., Vandeputte, C., Feron, O., Delzenne, N., Himmelreich, U., Denolin, V., Duprez, T. and Gallez, B. (2013), Mapping of oxygen by imaging lipids relaxation enhancement: A potential sensitive endogenous MRI contrast to map variations in tissue oxygenation. Magn Reson Med, 70: 732–744. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24511
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2012
- Actions de Recherches Concertées-Communauté Française de Belgique. Grant Number: ARC 09/14-020
- Pôle d'Attraction Interuniversitaire. Grant Number: PAI VI (P6/38)
- Belgian National Fund for Scientific Research (FNRS), Joseph Maisin Foundation, Saint-Luc Foundation, 2011 ISMRM Seed Grant, EU FP7 Large Scale Integrating Project INMiND
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.