Multislice cardiac arterial spin labeling using improved myocardial perfusion quantification with simultaneously measured blood pool input function
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 70, Issue 4, pages 1125–1136, October 2013
How to Cite
Campbell-Washburn, A. E., Zhang, H., Siow, B. M., Price, A. N., Lythgoe, M. F., Ordidge, R. J. and Thomas, D. L. (2013), Multislice cardiac arterial spin labeling using improved myocardial perfusion quantification with simultaneously measured blood pool input function. Magn Reson Med, 70: 1125–1136. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24545
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2012
- British Heart Foundation, Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council. Adrienne Campbell-Washburn is a Commonwealth Scholar funded by the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (UK Government)
- 1Cardiovascular magnetic resonance imaging in experimental models. Open Cardiovasc Med J 2010;4:278–292., , , , , .
- 22Cardiac arterial spin labeling using segmented ECG-gated Look-Locker FAIR: variability and repeatability in preclinical studies. Magn Reson Med 2013;69:238–247., , , , , .
- 23Magnetization exchange in capillaries by microcirculation affects diffusion-controlled spin-relaxation: a model which describes the effect of perfusion on relaxation enhancement by intravascular contrast agents. Magn Reson Med 1996;35:43–55., , , , , .
- 27The effect of perfusion on T1 after slice-selective spin inversion in the isolated cardioplegic rat heart: measurement of a lower bound of intracapillary-extravascular water proton exchange rate. Magn Reson Med 1997;38:917–923., , , , , , , .
- 30Statistics: a tool for social research. Belmont, CA: Wadsworth Publ.; 1999. xviii, p 540..
- 32Revisiting the determination of myocardial perfusion by T 1 based ASL methods applying Look-Locker readout. In Proceedings of the 20th Annual Meeting of ISMRM, Melbourne, Australia, 2012. Abstract 3499., , , , .