Inversion recovery at 7 T in the human myocardium: Measurement of T1, inversion efficiency and B1+
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 70, Issue 4, pages 1038–1046, October 2013
How to Cite
Rodgers, C. T., Piechnik, S. K., DelaBarre, L. J., Van de Moortele, P.-F., Snyder, C. J., Neubauer, S., Robson, M. D. and Vaughan, J. T. (2013), Inversion recovery at 7 T in the human myocardium: Measurement of T1, inversion efficiency and B1+. Magn Reson Med, 70: 1038–1046. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24548
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2012
- National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Oxford Biomedical Research Centre based at The Oxford University Hospitals Trust at the University of Oxford
- Merton College Oxford
- The Royal Society; the Medical Research Council. Grant Number: G0700796 and G0900883
- National Institutes of Health Contract grant numbers: NIH-NIBIB-EB006835, NIH-NIBIB-EB007327, and NIH-NCRR-P41-RR08079
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.