Constrained source space imaging: Application to fast, region-based functional MRI
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 70, Issue 4, pages 1058–1069, October 2013
How to Cite
Chiew, M. and Graham, S. J. (2013), Constrained source space imaging: Application to fast, region-based functional MRI. Magn Reson Med, 70: 1058–1069. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24557
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.