Quantitative characterization of nuclear overhauser enhancement and amide proton transfer effects in the human brain at 7 tesla
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 70, Issue 4, pages 1070–1081, October 2013
How to Cite
Liu, D., Zhou, J., Xue, R., Zuo, Z., An, J. and Wang, D. J. J. (2013), Quantitative characterization of nuclear overhauser enhancement and amide proton transfer effects in the human brain at 7 tesla. Magn Reson Med, 70: 1070–1081. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24560
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2012
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2012CB825500 and 2009IM030900
- Knowledge Innovation Project. Grant Number: KSCX2-YW-R-259
- Major Scientific & Research Equipment and Instrument Developing Project of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: ZDYZ2010-2
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Numbers: 91132302, 90820307, 81128006
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01EB009731 and R01MH080892-04S1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.