Optimized 3D ultrashort echo time pulmonary MRI
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 70, Issue 5, pages 1241–1250, November 2013
How to Cite
Johnson, K. M., Fain, S. B., Schiebler, M. L. and Nagle, S. (2013), Optimized 3D ultrashort echo time pulmonary MRI. Magn Reson Med, 70: 1241–1250. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24570
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01NS066982, R01HL072260-05
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: 1UL1RR025011
- National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences. Grant Number: 9U54TR000021
- UW School of Medicine and Public Health
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.