Multipeak fat-corrected complex R2* relaxometry: Theory, optimization, and clinical validation
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 70, Issue 5, pages 1319–1331, November 2013
How to Cite
Hernando, D., Kramer, J. H. and Reeder, S. B. (2013), Multipeak fat-corrected complex R2* relaxometry: Theory, optimization, and clinical validation. Magn Reson Med, 70: 1319–1331. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24593
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 DK083380, R01 DK088925, RC1 EB010384, R01 DK096169
- Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation (WARF) Accelerator Program
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.