Reliability of two clinically relevant fiber pathways reconstructed with constrained spherical deconvolution
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 70, Issue 6, pages 1544–1556, December 2013
How to Cite
Kristo, G., Leemans, A., Raemaekers, M., Rutten, G.-J., de Gelder, B. and Ramsey, N. F. (2013), Reliability of two clinically relevant fiber pathways reconstructed with constrained spherical deconvolution. Magn Reson Med, 70: 1544–1556. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24602
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.