Improved MRI R2* relaxometry of iron-loaded liver with noise correction
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 70, Issue 6, pages 1765–1774, December 2013
How to Cite
Feng, Y., He, T., Gatehouse, P. D., Li, X., Harith Alam, M., Pennell, D. J., Chen, W. and Firmin, D. N. (2013), Improved MRI R2* relaxometry of iron-loaded liver with noise correction. Magn Reson Med, 70: 1765–1774. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24607
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2012
- UK NIHR Cardiovascular Biomedical Research Unit of Royal Brompton Hospital and Imperial College, London
- National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program) . Grant Number: 2010CB732502
- National Natural Science Funds of China . Grant Number: 30800254
- British Heart Foundation . Grant Number: FS/08/26225
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.