Multi-Turn Transmit Coil to Increase B1 Efficiency in Current Source Amplification
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 69, Issue 4, pages 1180–1185, April 2013
How to Cite
Gudino, N. and Griswold, M. A. (2013), Multi-Turn Transmit Coil to Increase B1 Efficiency in Current Source Amplification. Magn Reson Med, 69: 1180–1185. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24612
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2012
- Siemens Healthcare
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.