Correction added after online publication 31 October 2013. The x-axis in Figure 4 was incorrectly labeled as “weeks after injection.” It has been corrected to “weeks on diet.”
Cationized ferritin as a magnetic resonance imaging probe to detect microstructural changes in a rat model of non-alcoholic steatohepatitis
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 70, Issue 6, pages 1728–1738, December 2013
How to Cite
Beeman, S. C., Mandarino, L. J., Georges, J. F. and Bennett, K. M. (2013), Cationized ferritin as a magnetic resonance imaging probe to detect microstructural changes in a rat model of non-alcoholic steatohepatitis. Magn Reson Med, 70: 1728–1738. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24619
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2012
- American Heart Association . Grant Number: 12BGIA9840020
- Arizona Biomedical Research Commission . Grant Number: 1106
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.