Effects of image reconstruction on fiber orientation mapping from multichannel diffusion MRI: Reducing the noise floor using SENSE
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 70, Issue 6, pages 1682–1689, December 2013
How to Cite
Sotiropoulos, S. N., Moeller, S., Jbabdi, S., Xu, J., Andersson, J. L., Auerbach, E. J., Yacoub, E., Feinberg, D., Setsompop, K., Wald, L. L., Behrens, T. E. J., Ugurbil, K. and Lenglet, C. (2013), Effects of image reconstruction on fiber orientation mapping from multichannel diffusion MRI: Reducing the noise floor using SENSE. Magn Reson Med, 70: 1682–1689. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24623
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2012
- This study was supported by the Human Connectome Project (grants U54MH091657 and U01MH093765) from the 16 NIH Institutes and Centers that Support the NIH Blueprint for Neuroscience Research. Also by NIH grants P41 RR008079 (NCRR), P41 EB015894 (NIBIB), P30 NS057091, and P30 NS076408
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.