Stages: Sub-Fourier dynamic shim updating using nonlinear magnetic field phase preparation
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 71, Issue 1, pages 57–66, January 2014
How to Cite
Witschey, W. R. T., Littin, S., Cocosco, C. A., Gallichan, D., Schultz, G., Weber, H., Welz, A., Hennig, J. and Zaitsev, M. (2014), Stages: Sub-Fourier dynamic shim updating using nonlinear magnetic field phase preparation. Magn Reson Med, 71: 57–66. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24625
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2012
- German Federal Ministry for Education and Research (BMBF), INUMAC Project . Grant Number: 13N9208
- European Research Council Starting Grant ‘RANGEmri’ . Grant Number: 282345
- National Institutes of Health/National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute . Grant Number: NIH/NHLBI K99 HL108157
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.