In vivo diffusion-weighted MRI using perfluorinated gases: ADC comparison between healthy and elastase-treated rat lungs
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 70, Issue 6, pages 1761–1764, December 2013
How to Cite
Carrero-González, L., Kaulisch, T. and Stiller, D. (2013), In vivo diffusion-weighted MRI using perfluorinated gases: ADC comparison between healthy and elastase-treated rat lungs. Magn Reson Med, 70: 1761–1764. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24627
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2012
- Marie-Curie training network MRTN-CT-2006-03602 (PHeLINet)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.