Improved slice-selective adiabatic excitation
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 71, Issue 1, pages 75–82, January 2014
How to Cite
Balchandani, P., Glover, G., Pauly, J. and Spielman, D. (2014), Improved slice-selective adiabatic excitation. Magn Reson Med, 71: 75–82. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24630
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2012
- Lucas Foundation. Grant Numbers: NIH R01 MH080913, NIH-NINDS K99NS070821, P41 EB015891
- GE Healthcare
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.