Sensitivity and Source of Amine-Proton Exchange and Amide-Proton Transfer Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Cerebral Ischemia
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 71, Issue 1, pages 118–132, January 2014
How to Cite
Zong, X., Wang, P., Kim, S.-G. and Jin, T. (2014), Sensitivity and Source of Amine-Proton Exchange and Amide-Proton Transfer Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Cerebral Ischemia. Magn Reson Med, 71: 118–132. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24639
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: EB008717, EB003324, EB003375, NS44589
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.