Whole-Heart Coronary MRA with 3D Affine Motion Correction Using 3D Image-Based Navigation
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 71, Issue 1, pages 173–181, January 2014
How to Cite
Henningsson, M., Prieto, C., Chiribiri, A., Vaillant, G., Razavi, R. and Botnar, R. M. (2014), Whole-Heart Coronary MRA with 3D Affine Motion Correction Using 3D Image-Based Navigation. Magn Reson Med, 71: 173–181. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24652
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2012
- British Heart Foundation. Grant Number: RG/12/1/29262
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.