Initial experience with seven tesla magnetic resonance spectroscopy of hypothalamic GABA during hyperinsulinemic euglycemia and hypoglycemia in healthy humans
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 71, Issue 1, pages 12–18, January 2014
How to Cite
Moheet, A., Emir, U. E., Terpstra, M., Kumar, A., Eberly, L. E., Seaquist, E. R. and Öz, G. (2014), Initial experience with seven tesla magnetic resonance spectroscopy of hypothalamic GABA during hyperinsulinemic euglycemia and hypoglycemia in healthy humans. Magn Reson Med, 71: 12–18. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24663
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2012
- NIH grant (to E.R.S., G.Ö., L.E.E, A.M.). Grant Numbers: R01 NS035192, 2 T32 DK7203
- American Diabetes Association (E.R.S., L.E.E.)
- NIH National Center for Research Resources. Grant Numbers: P41 RR008079, M01 RR0400, UL1 RR033183
- National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering. Grant Number: P41 EB015894
- NIH. Grant Numbers: P30 NS057091, P30 NS5076408, S10 RR026783
- Minnesota Medical Foundation
- WM KECK Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.