In vivo maps of extracellular pH in murine melanoma by CEST–MRI
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 71, Issue 1, pages 326–332, January 2014
How to Cite
Delli Castelli, D., Ferrauto, G., Cutrin, J. C., Terreno, E. and Aime, S. (2014), In vivo maps of extracellular pH in murine melanoma by CEST–MRI. Magn Reson Med, 71: 326–332. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24664
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2012
- Regione Piemonte, PIIMDMT, Nano-IGT projects, MIUR (PRIN 2009), EU-FP7 integrated project ENCITE
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|mrm24664-sup-0001-suppfig1.tif||5380K||FigS1. Representative section of immunedetection of HIF-1α from a late stage of melanoma growth. Hematoxylin counterstained.|
|mrm24664-sup-0002-suppfig2.tif||1413K||Fig.S2 Representative section of immunedetection of HIF-1α from an early stage of melanoma growth. Hematoxylin counterstained.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.