Presented in part at the 12th, 15th, 16th, 17th, 19th, and 20th Annual Meetings of the ISMRM.
Myelin water mapping by spatially regularized longitudinal relaxographic imaging at high magnetic fields
Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 71, Issue 1, pages 375–387, January 2014
How to Cite
Labadie, C., Lee, J.-H., Rooney, W. D., Jarchow, S., Aubert-Frécon, M., Springer, C. S. and Möller, H. E. (2014), Myelin water mapping by spatially regularized longitudinal relaxographic imaging at high magnetic fields. Magn Reson Med, 71: 375–387. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24670
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2012
- EU. Grant Number: MRTN-CT-2006-035801
- US NIH. Grant Numbers: RO1 NS-40801, RO1 EB-07258, RO1 EB-00422
Vol. 74, Issue 5, 1503, Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2015
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.