Knee cartilage MRI with in situ mechanical loading using prospective motion correction
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 71, Issue 2, pages 516–523, February 2014
How to Cite
Lange, T., Maclaren, J., Herbst, M., Lovell-Smith, C., Izadpanah, K. and Zaitsev, M. (2014), Knee cartilage MRI with in situ mechanical loading using prospective motion correction. Magn Reson Med, 71: 516–523. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24679
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2012
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (part of the INUMAC project) . Grant Number: 01EQ0605
- NIH/NIDA . Grant Number: 1R01 DA021146
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.