Dynamic contrast-enhanced MRI in mice at high field: Estimation of the arterial input function can be achieved by phase imaging
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 71, Issue 2, pages 544–550, February 2014
How to Cite
Fruytier, A.-C., Magat, J., Colliez, F., Jordan, B., Cron, G. and Gallez, B. (2014), Dynamic contrast-enhanced MRI in mice at high field: Estimation of the arterial input function can be achieved by phase imaging. Magn Reson Med, 71: 544–550. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24682
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2012
- Foundation against Cancer
Vol. 72, Issue 2, 602, Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.