Four-channel surface coil array for 300-MHz pulsed EPR imaging: Proof-of-concept experiments
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 71, Issue 2, pages 853–858, February 2014
How to Cite
Enomoto, A., Hirata, H., Matsumoto, S., Saito, K., Subramanian, S., Krishna, M. C. and Devasahayam, N. (2014), Four-channel surface coil array for 300-MHz pulsed EPR imaging: Proof-of-concept experiments. Magn Reson Med, 71: 853–858. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24702
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2012
- Research Fellowship for Young Scientists . Grant Number: 24-1486
- NEXT Program of Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: LR002
- Core-to-Core Program of JSPS (Center for Magnetic Resonance Molecular Imaging of In vivo Redox System at Kyushu University, Japan), Center for Cancer Research, NCI, NIH
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.